TOUCHDOWN at BRUSSELS AIRPORT

when the highly anticipated and filled with prayer , we finally reached the blue continent . 

atmosphere outside looks very bright , so I think " must be very warm out there ! " , I took off my jacket and carrying a jacket in my left hand . 

I passed the examination and waiting to take the suitcase , after we finished all our business towards the airport lobby , he heard someone call my name " aji .. ! ' aji .. ! ' . had wondered who pick us up ? ' , and it turned prof Joel Jacob who picked us , he was with his son . 

o yes , I forgot not told about who Joel . Joel is the director of HEAJ , an institution in city ​​of Namur . he is an influential person there and the reason I went to Belgium , we already know each other , and he's never been to Yogyakarta in 2014 with one of the former directors of HEAJ is Walter Benozi. what a surprise , it was very cold outside , I finally had to wear a jacket .

0 comments: